INFORMATION FOR ALL HALL USERS
THE CLEANING EQUIPMENT IS NOW LOCATED IN THE TABLE STORAGE ROOM.
ALL HALL USERS ARE REQUIRED TO TIDY UP AFTER THEIR SESSION .
INFORMATION FOR ALL USER GROUPS
In order to avoid any misunderstandings and possible ill feeling from other users, could all user groups please try and adhere to the following rules when using the halls
1. Access to the hall is for your booked time only. I.E if you have booked from 6 pm till 8 pm then these are the times when you get entry to the hall and the time by which you must be tidied up and clear of hall for next user.
2. If you require more time to set up equipment etc. then if it is available this can be booked and paid for by prior arrangement with the hall convenor
3. It is no longer acceptable for user groups to enter the halls before their booked time when it is occupied by another group. Child protection laws apply and the group leaders have a “duty of care “to the children in their group.
4. No group or organisation or individual may use either the halls or committee room without first booking and paying for them.
5. All user groups are responsible for clearing up their own rubbish after their activities, this in future will be closely monitored and repeat offenders could risk their future use of the halls.
6. Please try to use suitable footwear when in the hall preferably not the type that leaves black scuff marks all over the floor.
It is the hope of the committee that all user groups will try and adhere to the above rules so that everyone can continue to use and enjoy the great facilities we provide here at Balloch.